The Online Roulette Rules are pretty simple, but it’s good to know if you want to increase your chances of winning. The first rules is to bet on one or more numbers: bets can cover the numbers or the color of the numbers themselves, which can be red or blacks. Rules also provide the opportunity to bet on odd or even numbers or “low” (1 -18) or “high” (19-36).
Rules want the dealer do a wheel spin, where are the numbers from 0 to 36. The dealer then throws a ball inside the wheel. Soon after, always in accordance with the rules the winning number is announced and bets are paid. The rules also want the money lost by the players go to the casino.
The objective of roulette is obviously to predict where the ball will land. To summarize, rules are:
- Players purchase special virtual chips that they use to place their bets.
- Players can place all the bets they want
- The virtual dealer spins the wheel and throws the ball
- The dealer then announces that they can make more bets
- The ball stops determining the winners and payments are made
- Losing bets go to the casino
Rules also want each player purchases chips of a different color. In this way, it is easy to follow each player bets and you can not make mistakes.
In accordance with the rules, there are two types of bets: in-house and external. They are called internal bets placed on:
- A single number
- Two adjacent numbers
- Three adjacent numbers on the diagonal
- Four issues are also adjacent
- Five numbers
- Six numbers
- Outside bets are called rather than placed on:
- Twelve numbers that are in the same column
- The numbers 1 to 12, from 13 to 24 or 25 to 36
- Red or black
- Odd or even
- Low numbers (1-18) or high (19-36)
This is all you need to know about Online Roulette Rules. Despite some variations, in fact, these rules is a general basis from which to start playing. Have fun.